Support Our Mission

The Mission Helpers of the Sacred Heart rely heavily on the generosity of the people whose lives we touch every day. These individual donors account for 60 percent of all contributions to the Mission Helpers of the Sacred Heart. The remaining 40 percent comes from fundraising events, grants from foundations and contributions from businesses.

Our ministries are varied and are located throughout the United States, in Puerto Rico and in Venezuela Eighty percent of our funds go directly to support our ministries. Contributions also support the ever-increasing cost of care for our elderly Sisters and those in need of nursing care.

Won’t you help us?